A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Campion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Campion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campion
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Campion, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Campion graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campion has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Ray Campion MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmund R. Campion practice?
- Dr. Edmund Campion has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Campion practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.