A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Gaffney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffney graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gaffney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund James Gaffney MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmund J. Gaffney practice?
- Dr. Edmund Gaffney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Gaffney practices Surgery near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See West Chester Surgeons.