Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edmund Gaffney
Dr. Edmund Gaffney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pottstown, PA, with other offices in West Chester, PA and Phoenixville, PA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Gaffney is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System and Pottstown Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edmund Gaffney has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edmund Gaffney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.