A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Kappy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Kappy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kappy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kappy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Kappy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kappy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Robert Kappy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmund R. Kappy practice?
- Dr. Edmund Kappy has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Kappy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Orthopedic Surgeons.