A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Kappy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Kappy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Kappy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kappy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kappy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kappy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund R. Kappy practice?
Dr. Edmund Kappy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons.