A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Lew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Lew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lew
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Lew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund H Lew MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Lew practice?
- Dr. Edmund Lew has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Lew practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.