A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Lew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Lew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Lew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund H Lew MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Lew practice?
- Dr. Edmund Lew has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Lew practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.