A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edna Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Garcia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna M Garcia DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edna M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Edna Garcia has 9 office locations.
Dr. Edna Garcia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Brandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.