Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edna Garcia
Dr. Edna Garcia, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL, with another office in Brandon, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Saint Joseph's Hospital and Highlands Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Edna Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Edna Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.
Dr. Ansuya Kalra
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lake Worth, FL 0.13 mi44
Dr. Melanie Bone
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Lake Worth, FL 0.16 mi31
Dr. Danielle Esters
Medical Genetics, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lake Worth, FL 0.28 mi37