A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Taniegra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edna Taniegra is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taniegra
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taniegra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Taniegra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taniegra graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taniegra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Domenden Taniegra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edna D. Taniegra practice?
- Dr. Edna Taniegra has 1 office location.
Dr. Edna Taniegra practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Family Physicians.