A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Taniegra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edna Taniegra is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Taniegra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taniegra graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Taniegra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Domenden Taniegra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edna D. Taniegra practice?
- Dr. Edna Taniegra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edna Taniegra practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cordova, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Rancho Cordova Family Physicians.