A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edsworth John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edsworth John is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edsworth John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- Select Specialty Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edsworth John MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edsworth John practice?
- Dr. Edsworth John has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edsworth John practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Geriatric Doctors.