A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edsworth John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edsworth John is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edsworth John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- Select Specialty Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edsworth S John MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edsworth S. John practice?
- Dr. Edsworth John has 1 office location.
Dr. Edsworth John practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Geriatric Doctors.