A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edsworth John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edsworth John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. John has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Select Specialty Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. John accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans