A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Farcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Farcon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Farcon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Farcon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farcon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Farcon practice?
Dr. Eduardo Farcon practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.