A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Farcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Farcon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Farcon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Farcon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Farcon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Mercado Farcon MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Farcon practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Farcon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Farcon practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.