Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner, Hospitalist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Poor staff show details Poor staff
by Jose' Plazas on Aug 23rd, 2016

Have been with Dr. E. Palanca almost a year now and I must say that he is a true professional and watches over your condition in the same manner. When it comes too his staff that is another question. In the time that I've been keeping my appointments for the most part they've been very courteous and cordial. But when it came to the issuing of prescriptions they would forget to put them through to the neighborhood pharmacies and or your home delivery service (3 X's) and the last draw was a couple of weeks ago, after having gone through my vitals, and very brief history of my blood work results, I was told that either the doctor or another person (11:05 am) would be coming in to continue. At about 11:55 am I heard several people saying that it was time to go to lunch. At hat time I went to the receptionist and explained of my waiting to be seen (57 mins) by someone that thought lunch was more important than a patient in an exam room for the above amount of time. I welcome a phone call to explain further, this considered poor management of staffing and that is why I will not be returning to continue my treatment of my Diabetic type II. Dr. Palanca is all of prompt, courteous, accurate in his diagnosis, great bedside manners and uses the time with very well with you. His staff (P.A.) VERY POOR -- Non caring. Jose' Plazas, Clearwater, Fla.

follow up care show details follow up care
by Cynthia Luke on Mar 24th, 2016

He is an outstanding physician you any have to wait longer than you want once in a while but it is defiantly worth it he spends all the time needed with the patient and answers all question know question is irrelevant

Excellent doctor, highly recommended show details Excellent doctor, highly recommended
by gcc on Feb 20th, 2016

Dr. Palanca is a wonderful doctor. His staff is friendly, prompt, and helpful. Dr. Palanca has later hours so I don't have to take time off from work to be seen. He has privileges at our hospital. His bills are reasonable.

by Robert Hazel on Sep 9th, 2015

Dr Palanca is a great guy. He takes the time to listen to you.

Needs new staff show details Needs new staff
Jul 8th, 2015

The staff is not knowledgeable. Specially front office. A lot of miscommunications.

Staff show details Staff
Feb 25th, 2015

Dr Palanca is an excellent Dr..He is very caring and he takes his time with patients. However the staff is awful..They never call back and when you call they are very rude..If it werent for the staff this would be the place to recommened to my fam and friends.

Perfect primary care doctor! show details Perfect primary care doctor!
Nov 9th, 2010

Best doctor I've ever had as a primary. Very personable, knowledgeable, and really cares for his patitents. Really takes the time to get to know you and cares about how your feeling not only today but making sure your healthy for the future. I would and have recommend him to family and friends and will continue doing so you can't go wrong.

A loving and caring physician show details A loving and caring physician
Jan 20th, 2009

The best doctor I've had. Thank you.