Jul 25th, 2016

The staff was Fantastic, The day I went the Medical Assistant who assisted me was Professional, Courteous and friendly. The P.A was professional, courteous and non judgmental. The physician was professional and courteous. For such a large practice office it was a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend.

Very happy show details Very happy
by Tom on May 22nd, 2016

Dr Sabates explains everything completely and makes sure you understand and answers all questions you may have. He is sincere and careing and I trust him 100%.

Mar 6th, 2016

Professional, knowledgeable and friendly

surgery or stent? show details surgery or stent?
by Jose H. on May 3rd, 2015

My father and other members of my family are patients of Dr. Sabates. Dr. Sabates is a wonderful doctor and very warm and caring person. 2 years back he placed stent in my father's heart. IT went very well and he was home in 3 days. His chest problems came back recently and he was admitted to Aventura Hospital. They did all testing and said that the blockage came back and there are more and now there is no option to improve veins in his heart. Surgeon said that he should had surgery 2 years ago, not stent because he had many blockages. Dad is doing OK. We believe Dr. Sabates, but my questions is - why did all doctors not talk then and decide together what should be done?

May 31st, 2012

Dr. Sabates is a fabulous doctor. He is very thorough and very caring. He's a great diagnostian. He spends as much time as you need and really listens to what you have to say. My whole family sees him and we feel like he cares about us as if he were part of the family.His staff is accommodating and polite. That's a rarity in medical offices today.

He probably saved my life show details He probably saved my life
Aug 7th, 2011

he's early detection of my cardio problems probably saved my life, thank you Dr. Sabates.

by Anonymous on Feb 2nd, 2009

A warm and caring individual as well as an excellent diagnostic physician. He has saved lives in my family including me countless times.