Dr. Eduardo Sabates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Sabates?

October 6th, 2017

Dr Sabates save my life with the cath he did gave me extra years to spend with my family. Thank you

January 22nd, 2017

Explains all concerns.

November 28th, 2016

exceptional service from the time of arrival.all tests were done by a staff that was friendly, and well trained for their activities.the visit withy dr. sabates was e4xcellent he listened and was very thorough in his explanations.his asst. pa cindy was very proffesional. i cannot be any more satisfied .

August 30th, 2016

The most professional cardiologist I've seen.Took time to speak with me, not just see me. Wanted to know my story, and how I was truly feeling. I office staff needs some revamping. Sometimes it takes forever to get a person on the line without being put off.

August 30th, 2016

Gratitude

Dr Sabates is awesome. I thank God for his competence, good heart and exceptional medical expertise. His staff is also very professional and warm. Keep up the great job.

August 29th, 2016

Mr.

In my non-medical opinion Dr. Sabates is the best heart doctor.

July 25th, 2016

The staff was Fantastic, The day I went the Medical Assistant who assisted me was Professional, Courteous and friendly. The P.A was professional, courteous and non judgmental. The physician was professional and courteous. For such a large practice office it was a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend.

May 22nd, 2016

Very happy

Dr Sabates explains everything completely and makes sure you understand and answers all questions you may have. He is sincere and careing and I trust him 100%.

March 6th, 2016

Professional, knowledgeable and friendly

May 3rd, 2015

surgery or stent?

My father and other members of my family are patients of Dr. Sabates. Dr. Sabates is a wonderful doctor and very warm and caring person. 2 years back he placed stent in my father's heart. IT went very well and he was home in 3 days. His chest problems came back recently and he was admitted to Aventura Hospital. They did all testing and said that the blockage came back and there are more and now there is no option to improve veins in his heart. Surgeon said that he should had surgery 2 years ago, not stent because he had many blockages. Dad is doing OK. We believe Dr. Sabates, but my questions is - why did all doctors not talk then and decide together what should be done?

May 31st, 2012

Dr. Sabates is a fabulous doctor. He is very thorough and very caring. He's a great diagnostian. He spends as much time as you need and really listens to what you have to say. My whole family sees him and we feel like he cares about us as if he were part of the family.His staff is accommodating and polite. That's a rarity in medical offices today.

August 7th, 2011

He probably saved my life

he's early detection of my cardio problems probably saved my life, thank you Dr. Sabates.