A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Uchiyama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Uchiyama, Vitreo-Retinal Surgeon & Uveitis Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uchiyama
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Uchiyama Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchiyama has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Uchiyama MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Uchiyama practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Uchiyama has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Uchiyama practices Ophthalmology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Ophthalmologists.