A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edvird Mahurin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edvird Mahurin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahurin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Mahurin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edvird Arthur Mahurin MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edvird A. Mahurin practice?
- Dr. Edvird Mahurin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edvird Mahurin practices Family Medicine near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Family Physicians.