Learn more about Dr. Edward Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lewis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lewis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alan Lewis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Edward Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lewis practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Arden, NC and Hendersonville, NC.
See Asheville Anesthesiologists and Asheville Pain Management Doctors.