A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Anthony Moore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Moore practice?
- Dr. Edward Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Moore practices Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists.