A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Abrams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Abrams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Cardiology Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Edward Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Abrams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Internists and Paramount Cardiologists.