A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Adler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Adler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adler has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Mark Adler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Adler practice?
- Dr. Edward Adler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Adler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and Flushing, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.