A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Adler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adler has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Adler practice?
Dr. Edward Adler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Orthopedic Surgeons.