A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Alexson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Alexson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Alexson, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexson graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alexson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Robert Alexson MD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Alexson practice?
- Dr. Edward Alexson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Alexson practices Hematology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Hematologists.