A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Alexson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Alexson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Alexson, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexson graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alexson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Robert Alexson MD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Alexson practice?
- Dr. Edward Alexson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Alexson practices Hematology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Hematologists.