The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Amis
Dr. Edward Amis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Bronx, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Urology. Dr. Amis is affiliated with Wakefield Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. Dr. Amis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Amis has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Edward Amis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Jacqueline Bello
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Bronx, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Sarah Oh
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Bronx, NY 0 mi14