A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Amis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Amis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans