A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Amis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Amis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Amis MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Amis practice?
- Dr. Edward Amis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Edward Amis practices Urology, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Urologists and Bronx Radiologists.