Obstetrician & Gynecologist

1600 W College St
Ste 510
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-410-7982
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Dr. E. Clark - Excellent Dr.  |  show details
by D.Y, - Keller, TX on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Clark is very accommodating and easy to talk to. He went out of his way to see my daughter and work with her schedule, as she relocated out of town. He explains medical issues very clearly and is great at answering questions. We have never had more than a 10 minute wait. His nurse/assistant is very responsive; however, the front desk personnel did miss the mark somewhat during calls/appointment scheduling.

Jul 20th, 2013

Due to court restrictions I cant say what he did to my baby but his excuse was that he was tired from being on call and made a mistake. Please dont trust him with your baby. It could cause you a lifetime of pain.

|  Wouldn't recommend this doctor  |  show details
May 19th, 2013

If your looking for a doctor that's informative with great bedside manner, this is not the doctor you want. The staff is terrible with returning calls and resolving issues. As a patient I like to be informed on what's going on with my health during my appointment. You will only get answers from this doctor if you probe and ask all the questions. The fact that this doctor responded to previous patients critisms of his practice speaks volumes of the type of bedside manner you will receive dealing with him as your doctor.

Apr 8th, 2013

Worst ob office in town. The office staff is rude and unprofessional, they keep you waiting an average of 40 min past your scheduled appointment time. Dr. Clark has a horrible bed side mannor.

|  I wish he could still be my doctor!  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Clark is an exceptional doctor! I have had terrible experiences with OB/GYNs in the past, and when I moved to Texas, 3 months pregnant, I was referred to him and couldn't have been happier. I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, and he was always there to make me feel better about my situation. He never had any problems answering my questions on his days off, or during my appointments. He scheduled my induction for July 30th, 2012, and it couldn't have gone smoother. He was so encouraging while I was in labor, even stating at the end that he wished I could go along with him to other appointments to teach people how to push! He is such a nice man and has a warm heart. When he discharged me from the hospital, he walked out of the room and I cried. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better doctor, and thank you to him, I was educated well during my pregnancy, and felt like an actual person in his office other than just another patient. He is definitely not a "strictly business" doctor. I am now living in Washington, due to Military Orders, and wish that I could still have him as my doctor. Even my nurse was amazing. Dr. Clark had her call me a week after my daughter was born to check on me. That was a wonderful call, just to know that he cared enough to check up on me. Thank you Dr. Clark and Staff!

Jun 25th, 2012

my granddaughter started going to dr clarke when she was 3 months pregnant. she has probably been seen by him 4 times in her pregnancy. she was supposed to see him twice a week in her eighth month but everytime she was scheduled they would call and reschedule her appointment. she is now in her ninth month and is supposed to see him every week. her first appointment was last week and again they pushed her appointment to a later date. we are not impressed with this doctor at all and would not recommend him .

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr Clark has delivered both of my children and I am currently seeing him for my 3rd pregnancy. My husband and I both love him. He is a wonderful doctor. Very caring and spends a lot of time with us at each appointment answering any of our questions.

|  A  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

I saw Dr. Clark during my pregnancy with my second child and was very pleased with him during my prenatal care as well as delivery. It was a wonderful experience for me compared to the first time around (with another doctor)I'm surprised to read the reviews of "business as usual" and a poor bedside manner. my observation with dr. clark couldnt have been any different. my husband and i liked him very much, thought he was a very likeable person and his attentive but laid back attitude worked well for us. i also like the small office and personal attention, the only thing i noticed was a high turnover of office staff, but that could have changed since then.i would definitely use him again for prenatal care and delivery if we decided to have another child abd would recommend him to anyone.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Emily on Nov 2nd, 2010

I have been going to this doctor for nearly 10 years. He is very thorough in giving you options and explanations. He makes you feel comfortable when talking with him. My teenage daughter is a patient also and has no complaints for him (yet)which is the highest compliment that I can give him.

|  Do NOT go to this Dr if you need good bedside manner or have Medicaid!  |  show details
by Heather Nelson on May 18th, 2010

Dr. Clark has zero bedside manner. He is all-business. This was fine with me, since I am primarily concerned with the experience and success rate of an obgyn surgically (I need a Cesarean). However, he lost me as a patient when he refused to accept my temporary Medicaid card. I had moved and was awaiting my new "official" Medicaid card. He denied me for two visits (one of which his unprofessional staff scheduled me for, when I shouldn't have been scheduled), so I didn't see a Dr at all for nearly two months! I was finally able to see Dr. Alcalen in Keller. She is very nice and professional and does accept temporary cards. Dr. Clark also charges $75 for a video of the non-medical sonogram! Stay away!

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your comments, although very negative and not reflective of our/my practice. I am happy to see that you have found a physician to continue your prenatal care. Every patient is very important to me and I try to treat every patient with the same respect and compassion that is expected of a physician. I don't put a price on someone's health. We are one of the few offices in the area that still accepts Medicaid. With that being said, as with any person that has a job, you expect to be compensated for the work you perform and in many instances, we don't get reimbursed for temporary Medicaid cards. This is a policy that YOU signed at your first appointment with me. Until the healthcare system changes, that will remain our office policy. As far as our "non medical sonogram" charge of $75 for a video, this is an option to you. It is no different if you went to McDonalds and orders a combo meal and decided that you wanted an apple pie...You don't have to get it.