Dr. Edward Clark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 26th, 2015
My husband and I were referred to Dr. Clark having initially planned/hoped to deliver with midwives. This man is an exceptional doctor who held our hands, so to speak, through every step of the latter part of our pregnancy. He is thoughtful, caring, reassuring and at appropriate times, kind of funny. He was beyond thorough in his explanations and delivery of options. He is professional yet personable. He never rushed us out the door and answered our many questions with responses rooted in years of research and experience- if we ever spent a bit of time in the waiting room, we knew firsthand it was because he was taking such good care of his patients. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor!

September 9th, 2013
Dr. E. Clark - Excellent Dr.
Dr. Clark is very accommodating and easy to talk to. He went out of his way to see my daughter and work with her schedule, as she relocated out of town. He explains medical issues very clearly and is great at answering questions. We have never had more than a 10 minute wait. His nurse/assistant is very responsive; however, the front desk personnel did miss the mark somewhat during calls/appointment scheduling.

July 20th, 2013
Due to court restrictions I cant say what he did to my baby but his excuse was that he was tired from being on call and made a mistake. Please dont trust him with your baby. It could cause you a lifetime of pain.

May 19th, 2013
Wouldn't recommend this doctor
If your looking for a doctor that's informative with great bedside manner, this is not the doctor you want. The staff is terrible with returning calls and resolving issues. As a patient I like to be informed on what's going on with my health during my appointment. You will only get answers from this doctor if you probe and ask all the questions. The fact that this doctor responded to previous patients critisms of his practice speaks volumes of the type of bedside manner you will receive dealing with him as your doctor.

April 8th, 2013
Worst ob office in town. The office staff is rude and unprofessional, they keep you waiting an average of 40 min past your scheduled appointment time. Dr. Clark has a horrible bed side mannor.

June 25th, 2012
my granddaughter started going to dr clarke when she was 3 months pregnant. she has probably been seen by him 4 times in her pregnancy. she was supposed to see him twice a week in her eighth month but everytime she was scheduled they would call and reschedule her appointment. she is now in her ninth month and is supposed to see him every week. her first appointment was last week and again they pushed her appointment to a later date. we are not impressed with this doctor at all and would not recommend him .

March 1st, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr Clark has delivered both of my children and I am currently seeing him for my 3rd pregnancy. My husband and I both love him. He is a wonderful doctor. Very caring and spends a lot of time with us at each appointment answering any of our questions.

January 19th, 2011
A+
I saw Dr. Clark during my pregnancy with my second child and was very pleased with him during my prenatal care as well as delivery. It was a wonderful experience for me compared to the first time around (with another doctor)I'm surprised to read the reviews of "business as usual" and a poor bedside manner. my observation with dr. clark couldnt have been any different. my husband and i liked him very much, thought he was a very likeable person and his attentive but laid back attitude worked well for us. i also like the small office and personal attention, the only thing i noticed was a high turnover of office staff, but that could have changed since then.i would definitely use him again for prenatal care and delivery if we decided to have another child abd would recommend him to anyone.

November 2nd, 2010
Excellent doctor
I have been going to this doctor for nearly 10 years. He is very thorough in giving you options and explanations. He makes you feel comfortable when talking with him. My teenage daughter is a patient also and has no complaints for him (yet)which is the highest compliment that I can give him.

May 18th, 2010
Do NOT go to this Dr if you need good bedside manner or have Medicaid!
Dr. Clark has zero bedside manner. He is all-business. This was fine with me, since I am primarily concerned with the experience and success rate of an obgyn surgically (I need a Cesarean). However, he lost me as a patient when he refused to accept my temporary Medicaid card. I had moved and was awaiting my new "official" Medicaid card. He denied me for two visits (one of which his unprofessional staff scheduled me for, when I shouldn't have been scheduled), so I didn't see a Dr at all for nearly two months! I was finally able to see Dr. Alcalen in Keller. She is very nice and professional and does accept temporary cards. Dr. Clark also charges $75 for a video of the non-medical sonogram! Stay away!