A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Escobar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escobar
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jose Escobar DO is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Edward Escobar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Escobar practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.