A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fine, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Fine practice?
Dr. Edward Fine practices Otolaryngology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Westlake Otolaryngologists.