A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fine
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fine, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward David Fine MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Fine practice?
- Dr. Edward Fine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Fine practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.