A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fine
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fine, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward David Fine MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Fine practice?
- Dr. Edward Fine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Fine practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.