A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Firouztale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Firouztale is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Firouztale, MD, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Firouztale graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Firouztale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Firouztale MD and DO is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Epilepsy.
- Where does Dr. Edward Firouztale practice?
- Dr. Edward Firouztale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Firouztale practices Neurology and Epilepsy near Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Islip Neurologists and Islip Epilepsy Specialists.