Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Fisher
Dr. Edward Fisher, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Beverly Hospital, Norwood Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Fisher has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Edward Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Larry Chinitz
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Irving Karten
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Rheumatology
New York, NY 0 mi56
Dr. Benard Dreyer
New York, NY 0 mi43