A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Friedman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Friedman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Friedman MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Friedman practice?
- Dr. Edward Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Friedman practices Neurology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Neurologists.