A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Goodman is Satisfactory. Dr. Goodman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Goodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Hallmark Health System - Lawrence Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Goodman practice?
Dr. Edward Goodman practices Ophthalmology near Somerville, MA.
See Somerville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Goodman, Dr. Eddie Goodman, Dr. Eddy Goodman, Dr. Edison Goodman