Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Gorrie
Dr. Edward Gorrie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merion Station, PA, with other offices in Springfield, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gorrie is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Gorrie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Gorrie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merion Station, PA.
Dr. Marguerite Werrin
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Merion Station, PA 0.20 mi39
Dr. Scott Joshowitz
Merion Station, PA 0.26 mi20
Dr. Paris Hughes
Philadelphia, PA 0.27 mi