A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hui graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kwok-Ho Hui MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Hui practice?
- Dr. Edward Hui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hui practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.