Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Hui
Dr. Edward Hui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with another office in Santa Monica, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hui is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Hui has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Hui has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Hui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Gerard Frank
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Kristina Vander Wall
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Amy Weimer
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi14