A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hutchison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hutchison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutchison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Robert Hutchison MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Edward Hutchison has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hutchison practices Internal Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Internists.