A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Pillar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pillar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pillar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Pillar, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillar graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Pillar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Pillar DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Pillar practice?
- Dr. Edward Pillar has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Pillar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.