A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Pillar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Pillar, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillar graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Pillar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Pillar DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Pillar practice?
- Dr. Edward Pillar has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Pillar practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.