A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Julie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Julie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Julie, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Julie graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Julie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Julie MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward Julie practice?
- Dr. Edward Julie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Julie practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lincoln Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Lincoln Park Cardiologists.