A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Julie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Julie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julie
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Julie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Julie, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Julie graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Julie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Julie MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward Julie practice?
- Dr. Edward Julie has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Julie practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Cardiologists.