A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kang, Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Park Kang MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Kang practice?
- Dr. Edward Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kang practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Canton, GA.
See Canton Surgeons.