A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Keating is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keating
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Keating, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Keating has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Keating BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Keating practice?
- Dr. Edward Keating has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Keating practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI.
See East Providence Internists and East Providence Cardiologists.