A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McDonough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonough
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McDonough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McDonough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Central Dupage Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Barry McDonough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. McDonough practice?
- Dr. Edward McDonough has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward McDonough practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons and Morgantown Surgeons.