A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McDonough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McDonough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McDonough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Barry McDonough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. McDonough practice?
- Dr. Edward McDonough has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward McDonough practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons and Morgantown Sports Medicine Doctors.