Learn more about Dr. Edward McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward McDonough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonough
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward McDonough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonough graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McDonough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Central Dupage Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Barry McDonough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. McDonough practice?
- Dr. Edward McDonough has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward McDonough practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.