A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Milman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Milman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Milman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Milman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Milman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Milman practice?
- Dr. Edward Milman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Milman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Paterson Radiologists.