A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Moss, Urologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Moss, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward DR Moss FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Moss practice?
- Dr. Edward Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Moss practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.