A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Novotny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Novotny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novotny
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Novotny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Novotny, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Novotny graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Novotny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Novotny MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Novotny practice?
- Dr. Edward Novotny has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Novotny practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Neurologists.