A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Novotny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Novotny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novotny
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Novotny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Novotny, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Novotny graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Novotny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Novotny MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Novotny practice?
- Dr. Edward Novotny has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Novotny practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Neurologists.