A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Rabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rabe, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabe graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rabe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center
- Brigham And Womens Hosp Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Frederick Rabe MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Rabe practice?
- Dr. Edward Rabe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Rabe practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.