A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Sungwon Lee DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Everett, WA.
See Everett Osteopaths.