A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Spoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Spoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Spoon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoon graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Spoon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Carey Spoon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Spoon practice?
- Dr. Edward Spoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Spoon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.