A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Toriello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Toriello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Toriello, MD, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arthritis, Osteoporosis, and Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Toriello graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toriello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toriello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Toriello practice?
Dr. Edward Toriello practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Middle Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Middle Village Surgeons.