A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Toriello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Toriello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toriello
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toriello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Toriello, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Toriello graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toriello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alfred Toriello FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Toriello practice?
- Dr. Edward Toriello has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Toriello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middle Village, NY.
See Middle Village Surgeons.