A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Toriello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Toriello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toriello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toriello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Toriello, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Toriello graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toriello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alfred Toriello FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Toriello practice?
- Dr. Edward Toriello has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Toriello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middle Village, NY.
See Middle Village Orthopedic Surgeons.