A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Verde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Verde is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verde
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verde Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Verde, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verde graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Verde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Ray Verde MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Verde practice?
- Dr. Edward Verde has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Verde practices Psychiatry near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Psychiatrists.