A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Abbott is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Walter Abbott DO is a male Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin W. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Edwin Abbott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Abbott practices Gynecology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See West Chester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.