A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Tan, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin C-s Tan MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Tan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Tan practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.