A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Tan, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episc Hsp Southshore
- Peninsula Hospital Ctr
- New York Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Tan practice?
Dr. Edwin Tan practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.