A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Choi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Choi has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Choi practice?
Dr. Edwin Choi practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.