A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Choi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Choi has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Choi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Choi practice?
- Dr. Edwin Choi has 11 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Choi practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.