A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Choi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Choi has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Choi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Choi practice?
- Dr. Edwin Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Choi practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.