A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Garcia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Garcia, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Garcia MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Garcia practice?
- Dr. Edwin Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Garcia practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Neurologists.