A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hissa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Hissa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hissa
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Hissa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Hissa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hissa graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hissa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin A Hissa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Hissa practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hissa has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Hissa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, OH.
See Jackson Surgeons.