A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hissa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Hissa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hissa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hissa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Hissa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hissa graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hissa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin A Hissa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Hissa practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hissa has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Hissa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, OH.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.