Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

3.0

Will talk down to you. Waste of time! show details Will talk down to you. Waste of time!
Jun 13th, 2013

He stops you in the middle of a sentence and scolds you for not answering his question the way he wanted. He has no bedside manner. He wants a yes or no answer because he isn't interested in hearing about your pain. He will mock you if you repeat your symptoms. Please don't waste your time with this "Dr" as I did. I would never recommend him to anyone. There is a reason I got in to see him so easily. Beware.

May 14th, 2012

When my wife tried to ask a question concerning potential elbow surgery on our five year old Dr. Hissa held up his hand, said "hold that thought" and left the room not to return. Never again.

NEVER AGAIN! show details NEVER AGAIN!
by dolphins0916 on Aug 14th, 2009

Dr Hissa did my first knee replacement, and never again. Not a success. He thinks he knows everything. Not a people person. He's not a caring doctor.

sadistic Doctor show details sadistic Doctor
by C. C. on Mar 26th, 2009

Dr Hissa seemed to be a know it all. he does not care about a person being in pain. After having total knee replacement he would only give a low dose pain pill. I had to call the head of the hospital in before he ordered dr. hissa to call in the pain specialist to give me some relief. I have turned in a complaint to the state board.

Dr. Hissa excellent doctor show details Dr. Hissa excellent doctor
by Ms.Audrey Crowder on Oct 21st, 2008

Dr. Hissa,IP wish I could find your new location. I havn't found a gentelmen as nice and sweet as him. He and I have a ery long history. I miss you

Oct 8th, 2008

Really liked Dr. Hissa. He is a very caring doctor. I'm sorry that he left the Cleveland area. I wish he would return.