A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Jensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Arnt Jensen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Edwin Jensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Jensen practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbine, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors.