A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Olsen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Olsen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Olsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Joseph Olsen MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Edwin Olsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Olsen practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists and Miami Geriatric Doctors.