A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Olsen is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Olsen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Olsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Joseph Olsen MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Edwin Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Olsen practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists and Miami Geriatric Doctors.