A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Yu is Good. Dr. Yu has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- USC University Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin T. Yu practice?
Dr. Edwin Yu practices Family Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Pico Rivera Family Physicians.